With the impending weather system we have made the decision to postpone our meeting until next week, Tuesday February 9, 2021 – same place, same time (7:30).
We are right at our capacity limit so please confirm your ability to attend on that date so I can finalize seating arrangements and make any adjustments.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We hope to see you next week, and until then stay safe.
Connie Gaudet – Nature PEI Programs and Publicity